Model:Beersmith 2 - $28 $25
Beersmith 2 is the obvious choice for brewers looking to get into recipe and brewing software. While its features, function and GUI are reason enough, throw in the amount of user/peer support available and the author's constant involvment and you have a real winner.
BeerSmith 2 has been completely redesigned from the ground up to include tabbed browsing, graphical recipe design and a host of new features. BeerSmith helps you design great beers, match popular beer styles from around the world, manage your recipes, generate step-by-step brewing instructions and perform dozens of brewing calculations with ease. BeerSmith sets the gold standard for brewing software. Now available for Macintosh (Intel/Leopard/10.5 and above), Windows 7, Vista and XP/SP3.
- Take the guesswork out of home brewing using the gold standard for recipe design
- The new BeerSmith 2 was redesigned from the ground up with a modern, graphical interface
- Tabbed browsing lets you work with multiple tools and recipes at the same time
- Build recipes by selecting ingredients from our preloaded database of hundreds of ingredients
- Download new recipes and ingredients (add-ons) from within the program
- Does dozens calculations for you – estimates color, gravity, bitterness, and more
- Shows step-by-step instructions for any recipe
- Inventory, shopping list, calendar and folders help you organize your brewing
- Over a dozen stand alone brewing tools including our new yeast starter calculator
- Supports metric, english and imperial units
- Available for the first time on Macintosh (Intel platforms) as well as Windows 7, Vista and XP
We are currently selling the license keys for Beersmith 2 so when you add this item to your cart and check out, you will be emailed the license key. Please make sure the email address you provide when you check out (or the one associated with your paypal account) is current and correct. If you do not receive your key within 24 hours, please email us.
In case it is not clear, you will not receive a hard copy disc.
You may download the trial copy of the software HERE and apply the license key to make it a permanent install.